Trade Offer feature

With quite a few new features planned for the upcoming months, this forum is to notify of new features as they are rolled out
WhiteSox
Name: Aaron Dorman

Trade Offer feature

Post by WhiteSox »

After looking at Bren's latest post I actually thought of an idea that should be implemented into the processing trade feature:

A text box within the page where you can type in a message to the GM that you are sending a trade offer to. This way when the GM receives the PM that a trade offer is received the other GM can put in a note with the offer. Saves them from having to send an email or a seperate PM... and also stops Bren from bitching (well at least on one topic!)
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Of all the features Shawn could be working on, this one is pretty pointless What is this, Yahoo! rotisserie baseball? We have a PM function.
WhiteSox
Name: Aaron Dorman

Post by WhiteSox »

I talked to shawn about that and another issue about the trade function (which he was already working on), he said it would be a quick change... and it saves me some time and possibly others, whats the big deal?
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Seriously Bren, what the hell has crawled into your ass?
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Pirates wrote:Seriously Bren, what the hell has crawled into your ass?
He's one of those New England Liberals who gets upset during this Festive time celebrating the Salvation of All Mankind. He just needs to vent some spleen.
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

So just how much sand do you have in your vagina Bren?
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

I personally feel it'd be a nice optioin....

Ie... "if you don't like player A in the offer, we can switch him to player B". as an example of something I would use it for.

PM's are fine, but if it was an easy application, it would save a step or two when getting that deal squared.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC

Return to “OOPSS Upgrades”