Player comments

With quite a few new features planned for the upcoming months, this forum is to notify of new features as they are rolled out
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Player comments

Post by Dodgers »

Another new feature, this one allows you the ability to save notes for yourself about your players (Other teams will not be able to view them). To view/edit your notes, go to the Your Roster page, where you will see each player's notes listed below their stats. To edit it them, just click on the text of the comments. To save the comments (they will be there every time you come back), just click the save button (or anywhere outside of the input field). You will note the page does not reload after you click save, this is correct. It does require Javascript, but if you are able to use gmail you should have no problems with it. If you do, let me know and I will try to fix them.
Last edited by Dodgers on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedSox
Name: Patrick Tullar

Post by RedSox »

I don't know if this is related to the work being done, but I can't release a player. When I click release on the Your Roster page it says: 'error on page' in the lower left corner and nothing happens.

Edit:

Okay. Now it works. Probably just me.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

DevilRays wrote:I don't know if this is related to the work being done, but I can't release a player. When I click release on the Your Roster page it says: 'error on page' in the lower left corner and nothing happens.

Edit:

Okay. Now it works. Probably just me.
It was an issue with disabling the buttons in IE. I removed the Javascript, so the buttons will no longer disable on click.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

Apparently I broke this when we moved to the new host. I'll have it fixed sometime this weekend.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

Fixed.

Return to “OOPSS Upgrades”