Suggestions re: GM/Team Profiles

With quite a few new features planned for the upcoming months, this forum is to notify of new features as they are rolled out
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Suggestions re: GM/Team Profiles

Post by Orioles »

A couple of suggestions (might already be out there, but I didn't see anything specific).

1. The GM/team profile pages have last 5 games listed, so why not the next 5? I know there have been requests for viewable schedules, so maybe this is a viable alternative. Either a quick shorthand list of the next 5 games, or even just a little 5 day calendar like they print in the newspaper would be cool as a quick reference especially if you want to arrange netplay with your next opponent.

2. It would be cool if the team names in the "Standings" box on the league home page linked to GM profiles. So you could just click on the division (if not in your own division) and then the team name to get to another team's profile rather than going to the memberlist and scrolling through the whole list of teams.

2023 GM Totals: 1780 W - 1460 L | 0.549 wpct | 89-73 (avg 162 G record)
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

Part 2 down, part 1 coming later today.
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Post by Orioles »

goddamn you're good. I need to think of harder stuff to test you, like "It would be great for the vision-impaired if the Marlins' roster page had audio of David Ortiz reading off all the individual player names with crazy dominican nicknames." Hah! Let's see you do that in less than 24 hours!

Seriously, thanks for the quick additions brosef.

2023 GM Totals: 1780 W - 1460 L | 0.549 wpct | 89-73 (avg 162 G record)

Return to “OOPSS Upgrades”