Team Profile pages?

With quite a few new features planned for the upcoming months, this forum is to notify of new features as they are rolled out
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Team Profile pages?

Post by Brewers »

Not sure if this is plausible or not, but I thought it might be a good idea....

Through the IBC site we now have the ability to view rosters & depth charts for not only our roster but for others as well. There's also a feature to submit (or save for personal reference) line-ups. Also, each profile page is ripe with information. Previously, all of this was accomplished invidually through our own websites (if people wanted). Currently, it's all over the site.

Is there a way to basically roll all of this and maybe a couple additional features on to one page for each team? This way instead of going to 4-5 different links to check out other rosters/stats/etc it'll all be in one place.

Again, not sure if this is plausible or it would be too big a pain in the ass, but here's what I'd envision on a team page;

- Team Player List (Maybe split by Active, Inactive, Draft?)
- Depth Chart
- Projected Line-Ups
- Trading Block (Drag 'n Drop like the depth chart)
- Looking For
- Available Players
- Link to stats
- Division standings
- Last 5 Transactions
- Last 3 Trades
- Team Achievments/History

It's all pretty much on the site already. In some sort of cohesive layout it would look good and give GM's all the information that's currently on the site about each team in one place. Just figured I'd throw it out there....
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

It's something I want to do, just haven't had the time to do it yet. I also want to add some ability to customize also, giving you the possibility to add your own content (blog posts, etc) and such. Just a semi-major undertaking I haven't had time for and won't for the next month. It could be something that's finished around opening day though.

Return to “OOPSS Upgrades”